Cozeva Shines at 2019 IHA Stakeholder’s Meeting
“Everything is not impossible.” These were the words from Mick Ebeling’s “Radical Collaboration” keynote address that took both the ARW team and fellow attendees by storm at IHA’s Stakeholders Conference on October 30, 2019. The conference this year celebrated 25 years of IHA and what the next 25 years look like for the association. The big questions that IHA’s President challenged attendees to ask were:
- How can we improve efficiency through working from a common data infrastructure?
- Can we improve measure performance using patient-driven reporting?
- How can we achieve encounter data completeness?
- What are the lessons learned from the first year of the Symphony Provider Directory as this directory enabled both health plans and Physician Organizations to share provider information according to state and federal requirements to better coordinate care?
During the conference, the Applied Research Works, Inc. (ARW) team not only attended inspiring discussions but also celebrated the following physician organizations who are our Cozeva Champions and Clients that received the following awards at the conference:
2019 Excellence in Healthcare
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Great Newport Physicians, part of MemorialCare Medical Group
- Hoag Medical Group
- MemorialCare Medical Group
- Mission Heritage Medical Group
- PIH Health Physicians
- Premier Healthcare
- Primary Care Associates Medical Group, part of North American Medical Management
- St. Joseph’s Heritage Medical Group
Most Improved (Regional)
- Bay Area: Brown & Toland Physicians
- Inland Empire: St. Mary’s High Desert Medical Group
- Orange County: St. Jude Heritage Medical Group
ARW would like to extend a big congratulation to all of our clients who won awards. For the full list of awards, please visit IHA’s website here. As ARW looks ahead, we will take the words of Mick Ebeling with us, “Innovation is driven by always thinking that everything is not impossible.”