Positions Available: Clinic Relations Managers
Location: Kolkata, India
Salary: Competitive and based on Qualification & Experience
The Clinic Relations Manager (CRM) will be responsible for initiating new relationships with small private medical clinics to enroll and engage on a SaaS platform that shares population health information and issues timely payments from health insurance plans. These implementations need to be efficient and the whole CRM team will have to scale this project quickly. The Clinic Relations Manager needs to have excellent rapport to win over clinic staff to engage the physician leader to 1) register to use the platform, 2) attend online training to make optimal use of the platform and 3) sustain engagement of the clinic to take care of the preventive health needs of their patients.
The Clinic Relations Manager will:
- Recruit assigned physician practices and work in collaboration with a supervisor from the Customer Success Management team which is under the direction of the VP of Customer Success.
- Work cooperatively with teammates to share information, leverage common ideas, needs, and issues with recruiting clinics.
- Supply convincing reasons for clinics to use Cozeva to improve the quality of care for their patients. Serve as an educational resource to practices about benefits of enrolling on Cozeva.
- Work with clinical practices to understand their goals, issues, operations, organization and identify how to better leverage our technology to achieve their maximum quality scores and bonus payments.
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to promote enrollment of clinics onto Cozeva. Prepare and distribute informational materials and communications necessary for the development of clinic relationships with our organization and collaborative partners (i.e. health plans, provider organizations).
- Identify opportunities to use Cozeva to better support their clinic’s quality and financial goals.
- Develop and maintain profiles of offices contacted.
- Notate which electronic health records (EHR) are being used by their practice and discuss clinic interest in pursuing EHR integration
- Provide summary information on clinic response to invitation to enroll. Escalate referring physician concerns to team leaders. Work with senior management to ensure all complaints are appropriately and fully addressed.
- Make follow up calls to office staff to promote the use of Cozeva, in addition to using email and fax messaging.
- Identify, characterize, report details, and provide feedback regularly to the VP of Customer Success and make recommendations as applicable.
- Participate in routine outreach updates with leaders of ARW-Cozeva.
- Must comply with regulatory standards governed by HIPAA and all security and privacy policies of ARW.
A successful candidate will:
- Achieved a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in either a healthcare-related field, public administration, marketing or business administration. Prior sales and marketing experience in the US medical field will be very helpful.
- Be able to work professionally (no background noise, reliable internet access) from home remotely between 4:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. US Pacific Time or between 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. Kolkata/India Standard Time.
- Attend online and on occasion in-person meetings (approximately 2x/month) at the office in Rajarhat when required.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication as this position will require making cold phone calls and do online pitches to physicians and their staff to enroll on this platform.
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of how clinics operate will be essential to accomplish your goals of enrolling these clinics.
- Comfortable with outbound cold calls, time and self-management, confidence and ability to recruit busy and preoccupied clinics.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and organizational skills with minimal direction, including the ability to make effective presentations by phone or video calls.