Looking for talented, smart, motivated problem solvers to join our Customer Success Team today!
Applied Research Works, Inc. is an innovative tech company with offices in Hawai’i, Palo Alto and Kolkata. Our SaaS product provides a value-based platform to deliver transparency to the healthcare industry on a whole new level. We believe that, by creating a single consolidated source of truth for all players in the healthcare world to utilize- from health plans, physician organizations and providers to patients – we can work together to improve the quality of care delivered across the board. Our interoperable platform offers a full suite of products, including quality metrics, risk adjustment, utilization and cost management, machine learning data analytics, gamified provider dashboards, care management and more.
We do not have typical vendor-client relationships with our customers. We think of our clients as our partners in innovation and we recognize the difference between making our clients ‘happy’ vs ‘successful’. We expect our Customer Success Associates to view our clients with the same key values in mind.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and technology? If so, we are the perfect company for you! Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats and working with a team of proactive, creative individuals to iteratively build an exciting product? If so, please join our family! Our Customer Success Associates are responsible for ensuring the success of our clients by partnering with customers to effectively onboard, and ensure long term success with the platform.
- Proactively manage client relationships and ensure client engagement with the product is high
- Understand your clients’ unique business needs and develop creative solutions that leverage the existing platform
- Keep knowledge of the healthcare industry and new technology solutions up-to-date
- Work with the sales, marketing and accounting teams to upsell new features and products to existing clients to optimize their workflow and use of the product, write statements of work, gather and quote pricing options to clients and ensure proper invoicing is completed
- Conduct live and web-based demonstrations of our platform
- Gather product feedback, write business requirements and act as an internal advocate for your client-base
- Wear multiple hats at once! Within the scope of your role, work with internal teams to fulfill project management, product management, account management, business analyst and sales representative roles
- Work effectively with internal development and product teams in different time zones
- Troubleshoot issues reported by clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with little direction
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Past experience with project management, customer success, training and/or customer service
- Proactive, self-motivated mindset
- Ability to simplify complex problems
- Software engineering or healthcare experience is a plus
- Willingness to work at night as needed with international teams
At Applied Research Works, Inc., we are committed to maintaining a fun, fast-paced learning environment where your ideas and contributions are heard, no matter what your role is. Our ‘Ohana has created an environment that is supportive, collaborative and dynamic. We are looking to add self-motivated, passionate and hardworking individuals who are ready to grow with us to add to our ‘Ohana.
We continually invest in our employees and offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision coverage, an annual wellness benefit, education benefit, public transportation benefit, 401k matching and catered lunches every day in an office fully stocked with snacks to power you through the workday (to name a few).
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com