Do you want to help improve how healthcare is delivered? Are you familiar with clinical workflows? Do you understand the activities and pace of a busy physician practice?
Health Information Technology in the US is going through a transformation toward value-based care. Technologies like Electronic Health Records (EHRs) will need to adapt to this. Cozeva has a next-generation cloud-based EHR that is a part of our larger data platform. Whereas legacy EHRs are built for fee-for-service health care, our EHR technology is built from the ground up for population health management and value-based care and yet practices can still do their regular billing.
We are seeking special customer support professionals who have both a combination of great people skills (helping people who are nervous about new tech) combined with excellent tech and analytical skills (new features and functions released daily/weekly and troubleshooting big data issues). You will be helping our users make the best use of our new complex technologies and their organizations undergo transformational change.
ARW is aggressively searching for individuals with excellent technical, analytical, and communication skills along with a good aptitude in written and spoken English to join our Customer Success Team in Palo Alto, CA.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Customer Support Specialist:
- You should have outstanding problem-solving skills to serve as our front line to solve application problems and provide support for application usage.
- You will be troubleshooting issues with doctors, their staff, provider organizations, and health plans in California and the East Coast in the use of our medical record and performance tracking platform Cozeva® in real-time via live web-chat, phone, and our support ticketing system.
- You will work closely with our engineering team and Customer Success Managers in the development and evolution of Cozeva® and Cozeva Analytics® by providing feedback received and resolving issues encountered by our users.
- You should be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- You must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner with ARW team members and external customers, verbally and in writing.
- You will work U.S. daytime hours in either one of two shifts – 8:00am-5pm EST or PST, and may need to work evenings as needed with international team members in other time zones.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience related to either health care or technology implementations. Degrees in either information systems/technology, software engineering, bioengineering, health sciences, health administration, public health or other related field is a plus.
- A background/interest and/or aptitude in customer support, customer service, training, or health care delivery is beneficial.
- You should be a quick learner, an analytical thinker, and a proactive, motivated worker. Knowledge of data-intensive programming (e.g., SQL, R, Python) is a huge plus.
- You should have the ability to prioritize, multitask, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS
ARW offers a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, education benefit, wellness benefit, public transportation benefit, 401k matching, generous vacation benefit, and performance bonuses (among others). In addition, we offer formal training, knowledge sharing, and career advancement based on merit. We provide free catered lunches and snacks to power you through the work day.
Send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and your resume by email to email@example.com with a subject line beginning with this exact phrase: “Customer Support Specialist”.
ABOUT APPLIED RESEARCH WORKS
Founded in 2008, Applied Research Works, Inc. (ARW) is a health information technology and services company with headquarters in Palo Alto, California and a development team in Kolkata, India. ARW’s flagship SaaS product, Cozeva, is designed to support health plans and systems to manage quality, cost, and access with precision for value-based health care. To learn more, visit www.cozeva.com.