Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: Based on Quality and Experience
Experience: 1-3 years
- Looking for Quality Individuals who can work in our medical coding team extensively for our clients to help with their Quality and Risk submission.
- Coordinate with Certified Risk Coders (CRC) and Supervisors to associate with and work on daily charts.
- Have a good working knowledge of ICD-10 (International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification) codes.
- Familiar with CPT (Current Procedural Terminology) Codes
- Be well versed in Medical Terminology
- Have experience working with medical coding. CPC (Certified Professional Coder) certification is highly preferable
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the zeal to work in a high-paced environment
- Have basic computer skills like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint along with standard typing speed and handling PDF files.