Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: No Bar for Right candidate
Experience: 1-5 years; (Higher Experience is also Welcome)
- Perform code abstraction and/or coding quality audits of medical records
- Document differences between medical record coding versus claim coding. This retrospective coding review may lead to the addition, deletion, adjustment, or confirmation of diagnosis
- Perform HCC Medical coding
- Ensure accurate coding for Medicaid patients
- Adherence to current industry standard, as defined in the ICD-9 or ICD-10 or applicable guidelines for coding and reporting.
- Performs related work and projects as required
- Handle other related duties as required or assigned, including Provider Training and working with partners if required
Must: CPC Certification
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills