Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: Based on Quality and Experience
Experience: Someone with good experience into Social Media/Digital Media Handling and Content writing
- Write, edit and publish engaging and involving posts for various social networks, including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts based on our target audience’s behaviours and needs.
- Process appealing images, videos and content to complement text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company and its feature oriented news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Implement new advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions.
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals if needed.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Content Writer and Marketer or similar role
- Need a portfolio on previous work done.
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Familiarity with online paid and Non Paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge on US healthcare and its structure would be highly preferred.
- Excellent skills on MS Word, Excel etc.
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate, preferably on media or digital marketing.