Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: No Bar for Right candidate
Experience: 0-4 years; (Freshers also welcome)
A Successful Candidate in this Role Will:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Liaise with vendors and other internal departments for problem resolution
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Change/Modify database system by coding database descriptions
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
- Provide data management support to users
Essential Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Proven work experience as a Software/Database developer/Data Warehousing.
- In-depth understanding of data management
- Hands on experience with SQL, MySQL or PL/SQL
- Experience working with Java/PHP/Python
- Experience working in cloud technologies like AWS is big plus
- Experience/exposure in ELK
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Sound knowledge in any SQL database or RDBMS.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLC.
Qualities and Prerequisites:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills