Location: Kolkata, India
CTC: No Bar for Right candidate
Experience: 0-4 years; (Freshers also welcome)
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Fluent with HTML5/XHTML and CSS
- Clear conceptual understanding on Java or any other back-end programming language, OOP, Data Structure etc.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Experience working in a LAMP(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python) environment is a big plus
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules is a plus
- Sound knowledge in any SQL database or RDBMS.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Life-cycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills