- Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS)
- Value Based Pay for Performance (VBP4P) in California
- Medicare Advantage Stars
- Pharmacy Quality Alliance (PQA)
- Medicare Shared Savings Program and Next Generation Accountable Care Organization (MSSP ACO, NGACO) program
- Quality Payment Program (QPP), previously known as the Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
- Electronic Clinical Quality Measures (eCQM)
Cozeva’s quality platform synergizes with the robust Cozeva Analytics engine to provide detailed insights on an organization’s managed care population. Prospective and retrospective risk models based on the CMS HCC, Medicaid CDPS (Chronic Illness and Disability Payment System) and HHS-HCC risk adjustment models enable organizations using Cozeva to manage and plan care for their members. Detailed charts and registries tracking quality measure performance across a wide range of factors allow quality care managers to identify best-practices as well as opportunities for improvement, enabling organizations to tailor a plan of care that works best for them.